lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Some places where I would like to go

Sometimes I wonder where I would go if I needed a change in my life or just a break like the holiday when we go to the beach or the village. There, we can enjoy our nature and its surrounding. We can breath pure air and to be in contact to the wet soil because probably it has just rained. So that I would like to visit all the nature of the world. Moreover, it is something not everyone likes to do. People prefer to enjoy playing video games or drinking alcohol.
I love beautiful sceneries and the range of animals. At the moment, I have only been to big cities such as: London or Paris. However, I would like to visit more natural places such as: Undredal, Norway a small village to visit. I would be amazed to be there and enjoy the nature!. These colourful houses highlight in a country setting surrounded by green.





Another place would be the isles of Greek. I am interested in it because of the greek mythology I studied at school. Greek mythology is full of legends and stories of gods and heroes. These white houses on the isle form a really beautiful scenery in the middle of the nature.



Finally, I will write the last place, since there are lots of them. So, I have written what I like the most.
The last one is a city I was eager to see when I went to England. However, I didn't have enough time and I wish I could go. The name of the place is Bath in Bristol. This scenery impressed me when I saw it.





Despite loving nature, I am also interested in big cities. If there is something I want to do all my life is travelling around the world.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario