viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place

I never know what to say when people ask me what is my favourite place. I don't have any place preferred. However, there are a lot of places where I feel more relaxed and pleasured. I also love lying down and planning my life. I think of things I love to do or what I would like to do in that moment. A good place to chill out is to be in a desert island. As I have never been to a desert island, I am good at imagining it. I know is the typical everybody imagines but it's a beautiful scenery.  It's something like this:


I think If I were there I would have my thoughts clears. I would never feel stress or anxiety. On the contrary, one of the places I feel comfortable is in my bedroom. There I can read whenever I want and I can relax in bed. Moreover, no one disturb me and I can dream awake. My bedroom is the place where I do my homework and my projects too.
I have forgotten to say I am a nature lover and their sceneries. I love being in the village with my family surrounded by plants and trees. There you only hear the sound of the ditch and it is a good place where tranquility reigns. There is nobody near the plot and It 's a good way to spend a few days in calm and peace. As well as the beaches where you only hear the sound of the sea and their waves.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario