domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

Making lists

Fear of living
Fear of dying
Fear of freedom forbidden
Fear of being frightened
Fear of being scared
Fear of the truth
Fear of not listening to the truth
Fear of threats
Fear of threaten
Fear of disappoint
Fear of being disappointed
Fear of loving
Fear of being loved
Fear of falling in love
Fear of being the lover
Fear of cannot walk
Fear of not keeping on the way
Fear of cannot dance
Fear of not feeling alive
Fear of feeling alone
Fear of falling down alone
Fear of forgetting who I am and who I was
Fear of oblivion
Fear of eternity
Fear of the ephemeral
Fear of everything while we are alive
Fear of anything when we are dead

Last Monday at lessons I learned with Raymond Carver that every person is afraid of something.  I read his poem and i found it like a good oportunity to create my own one.

Likewise, this poem reminds me a M-Clan song which is one of my favourite groups. Here below I leave the link:


1 comentario: