lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Reflections and thoughts

Currently, people don't realise what they say. It is truth that nowadays people give their opinions increasingly which leads to talk without thinking. I know it is a world moderately developed and this is a country where you have freedom of expression. However, we have passed from an stage in our life of shutting up because of the system of government to talk without arguments and reasons. I understand everybody feel the necessity of talking. I support this. I need to talk when I have had a problem. I need talk when I have a discussion with my family or my boyfriend. But I don't question people or criticize and much less insult them or say what they don't want to hear only because I need to talk about everybody to feel better myself . Most people don't realise they are hurting them. But they doesn't matter because they are unconscious. Most people go to the psychologist when someone says something wrong to them for ages. I know I am not going to get anything writing it here, but I am going to release my emotions what most people want to do, but insulting others. Don't try to surpass others, try to surpass yourself every day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario