lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

Describing a person

All my life I have been next to my sister, so she is really important to me. She is the same age as me. We are 17 and we are twins. She has got hazel long hair and deep dark eyes. She is medium height and average built. She is also important to me not only because she is my sister, but she has a significant role in my life. She makes me laugh even when it is impossible. She's the only person able to get my mood better. She is friendly and sympathetic. She always listen to me when I need it and try to give me some advice, I really admire her due to her strenght. She is always smiling. Undoubtedly she is a happy person. She is extremely discreet and reserved. Sometimes it's hard to her to explain what she thinks or feels. Therefore, it's difficult to me helping her. I actually love her in spite of our fights from time to time. Another thing I admire is her creativity and imagination. She is good at drawing, writing and designing. What she like the most is dancing, reading, going to the cinema, making up herself...To sum up, she is the best sister I could have and we get on well because we are really similar personally.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario