miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

BRUCE ALMIGHTY

A few days ago, I decided to watch the film Bruce Almighty in English, since I had watched it a lot of times but it in Spanish language as usual.  Surprisingly, I found, as a result,  a film that it had nothing to do with that. It seemed to me a completely distinct film with plenty differences between one film and the other. The nuances, the idioms, the accent,the dialogue, the volum of the voice… To tell you the truth, I enjoy more this time than the others  10 times I have watched it. On the contrary, I got a little dissapointed because of Jim Carrey’s voice. I expected to find a man whose voice was really funny, in contrast, it was funny but not that stupid as I thought. Even so, this is a film full of comedy and good moments that make you laugh. The argument of the story have been perfectly pondered and thought, so for me it is still being one of my favourite American's films. As a conclusion, I have thought henceforth I should watch films in both languages in order to criticise each general area and judge what I prefer in each part.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario