viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

My favourite band

I would never say I have a favourite band. However, this band has gone with me every time I have travelled by car. M-Clan CD was bought by my father when it hit the shelves in 2004 and it became one of the best CDs I have ever listened to. Unconsciously, I sing these songs when I am walking and they accompany me. Strangely, the songs has formed part of my life, thus I associate each one to a different moment of my childhood and frame of mind, independently they are good or bad. The song I like the most is "miedo", since it is full of sense and feelings. Now, when I am enough mature, I understand the meaning of this song and every time I like it more. I will translate some parts:

To begin with
I will say this is the end
It is not a happy ending
It is just an end
But it seems to be there is no turning back

Fear
of coming back to the hells
Fear of you to fear me
of having to forget you

Fear
of loving you without want it
of finding you suddenly
of not seeing you anymore

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario